This is me, caught in the act! Let me tell you a bit more about me. I usually only share food or travel pics but I wanted so show you a little bit of the woman behind the blog, so I decided to share 5 random facts about myself.
1) Besides blogging, I work part-time as a drama teacher. I absolutely love both occupations, so I’m very happy I can do both.
2) One year ago I moved from Amsterdam to Tilburg (because of love). I’m still in ‘the dam’ 1 or 2 times a week but I’m happy Tilburg is also much nicer than I thought it would be
3) I really love to travel. I’ve been to 52 countries already and I’m adding Estonia to my list as I’ll be heading there on Friday. People often ask me what my favorite country is but it’s too difficult to choose because each country has its charms. I loved living in the metropole New York, I thought Vietnam had delicious healthy food and New Zealand the most amazing nature (with Iceland coming in second)
4) No I don’t always eat healthy. It’s the base, but I do eat a piece of cake, chocolate or an ice cream occasionally. I never eat meat though nor do I drink things with calories except one or two glasses of wine in the weekends. Other than that I mostly drink water and tea.
5) I have a wonderful boyfriend that shares my love for travelling and that always patiently waits until I took a picture before he starts eating.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better, if you have any questions or remarks please let me know in a comment or send me an email at email@example.com
The picture at the top of this article is by Ilsoo van Dijk.